Monday, August 2, 2010

Pulling pieces together...

So, I went to see Draperies by Townes today.  He used to be wayyyy up at the Mill Outlet Village and mercifully has moved to Peace Street near (bonus) the Krispie Kreme and also near J's apt. J is my wonderful son who seldom lets me IN his apartment because I am always wanting to clean it and declutter it and rearrange it. I digress. Ralph is a hoot and a half- he is funny and acerbic and just a whole bunch of fun to visit.  I always stay longer than I planned.  Grover is always standing at one of the tables cutting something out and is ultra-courteous in a pleasant counter-point to Ralph's sassy. Ralph was out running errands when I went by today but I was told he would decline to be photographed anyway... anyway, last week he made A's ticking stripe duvet cover.  Again, she wants a bedroom that does not look like it came out of a K Mart bag, is not matchy-matchy- and is funky and vintage-y looking.  So we pulled grandma's double spindle bed out of storage and I got busy.

Here is one of the two Euro shams Ralph and Grover, and co. made.



No comments:

Post a Comment