Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to the apartment..

So (haha again) I just had my first blogging lesson, though I don't know what I did wrong..  I lost a bunch of stuff as I was searching for photos, etc of stuff for the girls' apartment.  So, to abbreviate, the living room kicks off the day with a punch from a floor model "pleather" or something.. sectional sofa from Rooms to Go. The girls wanted something that would accommodate a lot of people and also overnight guests.. So the color scheme emanated from the red sofa and also some vibrant, lovely bowls purchased on sale from Anthropologie.  I could not find a photo of them, but will try to take one and post here later.. But the colors in the bowls are definitely Fiestaware colors, so it was on to Ebay to buy some Fiesta ware.  However, I have since discovered that you can buy it pretty cheaply at Kohls and other places.. by the set.  And also reasonable approximations at lots of other places like Pier One, etc... live and learn.  Anyway, here are the colors and then I am going to fold for the day.. more on A's bedroom later..

No comments:

Post a Comment